Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:
1. Positive Statement
The second senior project presentation has definitely given me a better feel of what it's going to take to be able to present my final 1 hour 30 min presentation. It definitely takes the edge off.

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
- I am pretty proud of my powerpoint. I feel like I was able to put enough information on it, and not have to read off of it. It gave the audience something to look, it was also really clean cut(not messy), and I was able to give specific details off of small bullet points.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P (this grade!)         AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
- I was able to make speaking time, I strongly believe I met all of the things that were required on the contract. For example, my answer with evidence to back it up, I referenced my mentorship, I also referenced/cited the book that had given me all of my information for my first answer. I was able to keep a steady tone and maintain eye contact with my peers while I talked to them about my answer.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
- What worked for me was being able to break down my first answer with three different things. Those being derived from the strategic analysis. Being able to have an activity worked really well for me because I was able to show my peers how one of the things that is a big part of my answer is used.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
- I would have changed my hook activity. I would have liked to ask a question about non profit organizations.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
- I want my second answer to be something about promoting the venue, and make it appealing and involve people.

No comments:

Post a Comment