Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 hours check

Content:
1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
-I'm currently doing all of my mentorship hours at a venue called "Bridgetown DIY". It's somewhat close to I-POLY, located in La Puente. 

2.   Who is your contact?

-My contact is Kevin Lopez, he's one of the core collective members of Bridgetown.

3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   
I have done a total of 59 hours and 30 minutes at my mentorships.

4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
During the most recent ten hours of service, I attended two meetings. I booked my first event, which is happening the 1st of February. I got the bands together, picked the date and helped make the flyer(I'm including the picture of it at the end of this post). I also attended two shows recently which were pretty big. I helped run the door at both shows, I helped clean the venue and even helped paint a really cool book case we just got for the space.

5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.  
*You need 50 hours plus the original 10 in the summer by May.   The original 10 from the summer do not count toward the 50.  By the end of the year, you will have 60 hours counting that original 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment