Sunday, October 27, 2013

Vegan Pizza!? Extra Post- October


- I walked into the venue that I'm doing my mentorship at. It was October 13th, a pretty cold day. My mentor Kevin text me and asked me to come to Bridgetown to help out with a show. I got there around 6:30 and helped the bands inside and sat around until the show started. Meanwhile, my mentor and a friend of ours went to go buy a huge, and I mean, HUGE, vegan pizza. A lot of the people there are vegan. I'm actually not vegan, so when my mentor came back with the pizza, I was really curious about it. The dough was made vegan, so no milk or eggs. The cheese was also vegan. I think that would be obvious. Anyways, vegan cheese is very heavy on the stomach, so I only took one small slice. To my surprise, the pizza was really good. The only taste difference there was, was the cheese. It tasted a lot like mozzarella cheese, and it was thick and had a different taste to it. Nonetheless, the pizza was awesome. The whole reason I decided to share this was because, since working at Bridgetown I've come to encounter a ton of new things. I've been introduced to new music scenes, and now even a new life style when it comes to food choice. I might consider going vegetarian and even vegan one day. We'll see. It's a good thing vegan pizza is a thing, I love pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment