Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

-I'm most proud of my slideshow presentation. I feel like I did a good job putting it together. I didn't overwhelm the audience with a lot of text. I added a lot of photos and was able to talk about the pictures rather than have a ton of bulletpoints on the slides.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

-My mentorship worked a lot for me. I was able to get so much useful information just by going to the venue. I got to do a lot of hands on things, especially after going through my independent components.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
-I would have found a more effective way to find research. It was really hard for me to find a lot of good research, especially because my topic isnt one that is all over the internet, or has papers or articles written on it.
(5) Finding Value


How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

-I can say that I've met a lot of people that I probably would have never taken the time to get to know. This is a good thing for me because I now have people I can get in contact with in the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment